CNG VIETNAM - SERVICES
You need clean energy, we have the solution
Building and developing CNG Vietnam JSC sustainably, becoming the top supplier of CNG and LNG in Vietnam, leading in the field of Technology and leading CNG and LNG market share in the market.
Building trust with customers in using clean, safe and efficient CNG and LNG fuels. Thence, growing the Company stronger, bringing sustainable values to customers, shareholders, employees and society.
3. CORE VALUES
Quality - Safety - Cooperation - Efficiency - Social Responsibility
Originated in the pioneer of Vietnam gas industry
Established on May 28, 2007, CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Company specializes in manufacturing, transporting and distributing Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) in order to provide factories using heat energy during production, processing, servicing apartment buildings and used as fuel to replace petroleum in the transportation industry.
CNG Vietnam is the pioneer in popularizing CNG products in Vietnam. As an advanced technology solution, “Bring the source of clean energy to everywhere” helps businesses reduce fuel costs, and protect the environment.
ASK AND ANSWER
1. What is compressed natural gas (CNG)?
- The main component of natural gas is methane (CH4), which accounts for 85% and about 10% of ethane (C2H6), the rest is small amount of propane (C3H8), butane (C4H10) and only one carbon atom, so when burning, natural gas emits 20% of CO2 and less 50% of Nox compared to gasoline so this is a clean fuel without causing the environmental pollution. Natural gas is less flammable and lighter than air, so when it is released, it will spread quickly and fly up.
- Compressed natural gas is an alternative clean energy type compared to other types of energy. It is made up of clean compressed natural gas, at a pressure of 3000 or 3600psi.
2. How safe is the main station and CNG plant?
The main station will be designed and manufactured in accordance with the following standards:
- MS1204: 2001
- Seamless steel cylinders – specifications 3AA and 3AAX US DOT 49 CFR § 178.37ASME Section VIII: fire-proof pressure vessels
- ASME B31.8: 1995 – Gas transportation and distribution system
- In addition, the above parts are regularly inspected by the authorities
3. How safe is a CNG trailer?
- CNG cylinder is designed and manufactured in accordance with specifications 3AA and 3AAX – 3AAX – US DOT 49 CFR § 178.37 seamless steel pipes
The most advanced energy solution system, using compressed natural gas products CNG, LNG and LPG nationwide etc.
Closely support during the installation and operation of the plant, ensuring absolute safety during operation.
Optimal performance, minimize emissions and maximize machine life.
Always listen to your very own needs and accompany your business through the hotline: 0254 3574 635